We are really excited to offer a lucky reader the chance to win a Kiddimoto BoxKart worth £99.
To enter complete the competition form below, telling us which cleaning product was shipped in the wooden crates used by children to make box carts in the 1930s and 1940s (click HERE to check our story if needed!). The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received on or before 7th December 2015.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• Competition will close on 7th December 2015
• Competition is open to mainland UK residents only
• Winner(s) will be chosen at random from all the entries submitted on or before the closing date
• The prize is offered subject to availability. In the event of the selected prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
• Offer is non-transferable and no cash equivalent will be given.
• Winners name, address and contact details will be requested and passed to a third party provider for prize fulfillment
• The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants – no correspondence will be entered into
• The winner must respond accepting the prize within 10 days of notification otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize from the remaining eligible entries up to 3 times before the competition is then declared void.
• Entrants email addresses will be added to the promoter’s mailing list to receive details of future promotions. Details will not be shared with third parties. If you do not wish to be included on the mailing list please include the words ‘OPT OUT’ in the comments box.