To celebrate the release of Ice Age: Collision Course, in cinemas now, we’re giving our lucky readers the chance to win a merchandise bundle including a sticker book, character magnets, 3D jigsaw, paddle ball, character stampers, lunch bag, stationery set, flask and kids t-shirt to become part of the herd.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply fill in the form below letting us know what is the name of our favourite Woolly Mammoth in Ice Age?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Competition will open at 15 July 2016.
- Competition will close at 1 August 2016 and entries sent after the closing date will not be considered
- Entrants must be over the age of 13
- Competition is open to UK residents only
- Prize for 5 (FIVE) winners is x 1 sticker book, x 1 character magnets, x 1 3D jigsaw, x 1 paddle ball, x 1 character stampers, x 1 lunch bag, x 1 stationery set, x 1 flask, x 1 kids t-shirt
- Winners will be notified via email and their full postal address requested for prize fulfilment
- Winners will be picked at random for all entrants
- The prize will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
- Failure to reply to notification within 2 weeks renders the competition void
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
- Winner’s name, address and contact details will be requested for prize fulfilment
- Winner’s name, address and contact details may be passed to a third party provider for prize fulfilment
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants – no correspondence will be entered into
- Entrants email addresses will be added to the promoter’s mailing list to receive details of future promotions. Details will not be shared with third parties. If you do not wish to be included on the mailing list please include the words ‘OPT OUT’ in the comments box.