To celebrate the DVD release of Big Hero 6, Disney teamed up with Yo!Sushi in a super hero super mini pop-up eatery. And to take the celebrations a step further, read on for our wonderful Big Hero 6 competition.
I haven’t met a kid who wasn’t besotted by this year’s Disney hit film, Big Hero 6, which has captured the imagination with its Disney storyline and Japanese graphic influences.
So what a treat for kids visiting London’s Southbank over the bank holiday weekend to stumble upon The Little Hero Sushi Bar, run by kids and inspired by Baymax, Hiro Hamada, Go Go and friends.
Children swapped their school books for chopsticks when they took over the running of the pop-up branch of YO! Sushi. They spent the day learning about Japanese cuisine and healthy eating, before being taught how to make and serve sushi at the pop-up eatery.
Seven-year-old Lily Jackson, from Chigwell, Essex, was there with her family and said: “My favourite part has been taking the orders and delivering the different dishes. I’ve learnt so much about food, too.”
The Little Hero Sushi Bar was set up in collaboration between the Japanese restaurant and Disney to celebrate the release of Disney’s Big Hero 6, out now on Disney 3D Blu-ray™, Blu-ray™, DVD & Digital HD.
And in a further celebration, Fluxlings are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a copy of The Art of Big Hero 6 signed by the director Don Hall and producer Roy Conli! 3 runners up will receive one of only 100 limited edition Blu-ray copies of Big Hero 6 which feature the film’s star Baymax on the cover. Both of these are money can’t buy prizes so don’t miss out and enter now!
To enter, tell us the surname of Hiro and his brother, Tadashi, in the film. Email entries to email@example.com with Big Hero 6 in the subject, including your postal address. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received on or before 11th June.
Disney’s Big Hero 6 is out now on Disney 3D Blu-ray™, Blu-ray™, DVD & Digital HD.
With all the heart and humour audiences expect from Walt Disney Animation Studios, Big Hero 6 is an action-packed comedy-adventure about robotics prodigy Hiro Hamada, who learns to harness his genius—thanks to his brilliant brother Tadashi and their like-minded friends: adrenaline junkie Go Go Tomago, neatnik Wasabi, chemistry whiz Honey Lemon and fanboy Fred. When a devastating turn of events catapults them into the midst of a dangerous plot unfolding in the streets of San Fransokyo, Hiro turns to his closest companion—a robot named Baymax—and transforms the group into a band of high-tech heroes determined to solve the mystery.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- Disney’s Big Hero 6 is out now on Disney 3D Blu-ray™, Blu-ray™, DVD & Digital HD © 2015 Disney
- Offer is non-transferrable and no cash equivalent will be given.
- The competition is open until 11 June 2015.
- One winner will receive a signed copy of ‘The Art of Big Hero 6’. Three winners will each receive a limited edition copy of Big Hero 6
- The winner will receive any numbered disc from 1 to 100
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Prizes will be sent to the winner within four-weeks of the competition closure date.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants – no correspondence will be entered into
- The winner must respond accepting the prize within 10 days of notification otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize from the remaining eligible entries up to 3 times before the competition is then declared void