To celebrate the release of Beanie & Bear’s new POP childrens swimwear collection for summer 2017, we have a Beanie & Bear swimwear set (top and bottoms) of your choice* to give away to a lucky fluxlings reader.
To enter our childrens competition complete the form below, telling us the shape of the Beanie & Bear logo (it’s a type of weather best avoided on the beach! Click here to see our story if needed!). Also tell us the gender and size of your child so that we can let you know which pieces are available if you win! The prize is available in sizes for age 3-4, 5-6, 7-8 and 9-10. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received on or before 2nd May 2017.
*The winner can choose their favourite pieces subject to availability in the size requested. If there is no availability in the size requested the promoter will select an equivalent item in the same size and gender.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• Competition will close at 23:59 on 2nd May 2017
• Competition is open to mainland UK residents only
• Winner(s) will be chosen at random from all the entries submitted on or before the closing date
• The prize will be subject to availability. The prize will be made up of 1 x pair of shorts and 1 x t-shirt for boys, OR 1 x top and 1 x bottom for girls from current POP Collection. Only 1 outfit in total.
• The prize will be supplied in the size selected by the winner, restricted to 3-4, 5-6, 7-8 and 9-10.
• The winner can request their choice of item subject to availability. However, the promoter will choose the actual items that will make up the prize.
• Offer is non-transferable and no cash equivalent will be given.
• Winners name, address and contact details will be requested and passed to a third party provider for prize fulfillment
• The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants – no correspondence will be entered into
• The winner must respond accepting the prize within 10 days of notification otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize from the remaining eligible entries up to 3 times before the competition is then declared void
• Entrants email addresses will be added to the promoter’s mailing list to receive details of future promotions and childrens competition. Details will not be shared with third parties. If you do not wish to be included on the mailing list please include the words ‘OPT OUT’ in the comments box.