A family ski or snowboard taster session and family snow park pass could be yours!
We’ve teamed up with The North’s premier visitor attraction, Chill Factore, to give one lucky family the chance to enjoy a family day of adventure this summer. Competition closes 31st July.
Do you want to learn a new hobby this summer? Well, there’s no better way to try snow sports for the first time than together with your family. Your snow-filled day will start with a fun 50-minute Ski or Snowboarding Taster Session. Experience your choice of snow sport and learn the basics with your family.
Your journey on REAL snow doesn’t stop there! The winning family will also be able to enjoy an adrenaline-filled hour with a family pass to The Snow Park. Who will brave the Downhill Donuts, Luge Slip ‘N’ Slide or win the race on the Snow Luge and Sledge ‘O’ Mania? Chill Factore is looking for the next family of adventurers to enjoy the speed, thrills and turns of The Snow Park and this could be YOU!
For a chance to win and add some excitement to your summer, simply complete the form below letting us know what is The Snow Park made of ar Chill Factore?
B. Real Snow
Terms & Conditions
1. Prize permits four one-hour passes to The Snow Park and four 50-minute ski or snowboard taster sessions (minimum of 1 adult per family or 2 if children are under 10 years of age). Taster sessions are for complete beginners and will take place on the beginner’s slope.
2. The prize must be taken on one day and can be redeemed up until Thursday 31st August 2017. Subject to availability.
3. Clothing hire including jacket, trousers and gloves are provided.
4. The closing date for all entries is Monday 31st July 2017. Lessons and The Snow Park entry must be booked in advance. The promotion may be subject to change, amendment and cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of Chill Factore management. There is no cash alternative or substitute available.
5. The winning family will be contacted by the Chill Factore press team by Wednesday 2nd August 2017. Chill Factore will attempt to contact the winner three times and failure to respond to Chill Factore within 10 days to organise a visit, will lead to your prize becoming invalid.
6. Children must be aged 4+ to go on The Snow Park (Downhill Donuts: 4 years +, Sledge ‘O’ mania: 4 years +, Luge Slip ‘N’ Slide: 6 years +, Snow Luge: ages 6-16). Children must be aged 6+ for skiing and aged 8+ for snowboarding taster lessons. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a participating adult. All equipment is included.
7. Entrants email addresses will be added to the promoter’s mailing list to receive details of future promotions. Details will not be shared with third parties. If you do not wish to be included on the mailing list please include the words ‘OPT OUT’ in the comments box.
8. Automated children’s competition entries are not accepted and will be filtered out before the winner is selected.